Below Are The 3 Methods For How To Take Off Acrylic Nails
Acrylic nails are beautiful and are available in different colors and shapes. The prices differ depending on quality, country, and shapes. Salons charge a lot for removing acrylic nails as much as it is advised to remove them at salons. Taking them off wrongly can damage your natural nails. However, there are ways of how to take off acrylic nails affordably at home.
There are many ways of achieving this result. Commercial nail polish removers have acetone, but not all of them. Ensure you check the bottle to ensure you have the best one with acetone.
1How to take off acrylic nails Requirements
- Olive Oil
- Nail Buffer
- Clean Towel
- Nail Clipper
- Glass Bowl
- Moisturizing Lotion
- Nail Polish Remover
- Petroleum Jelly
- Orange-Wood Stick
- Nail File
- Start by trimming your nails as short as you possibly can. Do this carefully to ensure that you do not hurt yourself. The aim is to make the process quicker and easier because less acrylic nails will be left for cleaning up.
- Get a glass bowl ad partly fill it with acetone a nail polish-remover. Set it aside before your get a lotion on your hands.
- Use a nail-file to buffer the nails and remove the gloss. Ensure you move uniformly around the nail without focusing on a single area. Clean the dust once, the process is complete.
- Remove acrylics nail by using a thin layer of your petroleum-jelly around the skin in contact with your nail bed. It ensures the protection of the skin from the acetone nail polish-remover. It’s best to also use petroleum jelly thank skimping out.
- Dip your nails into a bowl containing acetone nail polish remover for 15-20 minutes. Do this until the glue binding the acrylic-nail to the natural nail begins to come off.
- Once the glue begins to come off after dipping in your acetone nail polish-remover, you will see that your nails are mushy. Gently try and removing the acrylic nail. In case there is some resistance, repeat the procedure 5 above. Do not attempt to pry or force the acrylic nails off as it can bring serious damage to the nails or lead to an infection.
- Remove the acrylic-nails and thoroughly wash with water to ensure all the petroleum jelly as well as the acetone nail polish remover are washed off.
- Remove any leftover glue using a buffer.
- Apply olive oil or cuticle oil. This will moisturize your nails. Only do this after your nails are dry and all acrylic nails have come off.